- PROJECT MANAGER – MULTI-FAMILY CONSTRUCTION
Management Recruiters of Davidson are currently seeking Senior Project Managers having experience with Multi-Family construction projects as a General Contractor. As the premier commercial construction search and recruiting firm, MR Davidson provides staffing to key positions nationwide. Demand for qualified General Contractors is high and opportunities in desirable locations with competitive pay and chances in career advancement are readily available.
The ideal candidates will have:
- 5+ years of Multi-Family Construction Project Management experience
- Customer relationship skills for dealing with clients, suppliers, architects, internal departments, etc.
- Knowledge / understanding of the full construction project "life cycle" is helpful.
- A four-year university degree in Construction or Engineering is preferred
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level and would like confidentially learn more about our Project Manager Opportunities (also Pre-construction, Est, Superintendent & BAS/BIM); please respond to this posting with resume to: