Our client provides contract and toll manufacturing of specialty chemicals to chemical companies of all sizes in need of a responsive, cost-effective partner.
Their chemical processing services include multi-step synthesis, distillations, silane chemistry, toll manufacturing and more. We are known for our exceptionally Responsive, Transparent and Flexible operations. Also, they want a person with basic IT knowledge.
- Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching and development.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety, and morale.
- Ensure all employees are following the company's health and safety standards.
- Manage departmental performance measures, provide regular progress reports to managers.
- Prepare and manage PAP's, hot work permits, and line break permits.
- Ensure accurate completion of all documents.
- Provide leadership.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Manage department priorities.
- Track absenteeism and timekeeping.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.,
40 hours per week.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in a chemical or allied industry production environment.